Monday, October 6, 2008

my hari raya experience

First of all I want to wish selamat hari raya & maaf zahir batin to people who do know me, and especially to Miss Syaz and my classmates. Well about my hari raya experience,hmm...it's only 3 days, I dont know if that is enough. But I think I managed those 3 days very well. First day of raya I perform solat hari raya. After that I ask for forgiveness from my parents and my brother. I got 'duit raya' as well. Then, my family and I departed from home to go to my father's kampung....but after a few kilometre, the car had some problem and we had to change car. Problem solved and we celebrate hari raya same as the year before. The second day, I already at home and my uncle came for a visit. I also go to my uncle house that evening and that night. The third day, I don't go for raya but go to the shopping complex with my brother. My bestest hari raya experience this year compared to the year before is I play 'mercun bola' for the very first time.

1 comment:

kiki said...

azwan poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!poyo!hahahaha!!